Warner is a global, multidisciplinary firm that has been providing expert consulting services to construction-industry clients since 1981. With expertise on a multitude of projects spanning across six continents, we go above and beyond to create real-world solutions that help our clients achieve extremely successful project outcomes. With a staff of highly qualified and experienced construction management, critical path method (CPM) scheduling, and dispute resolution professionals, we offer our clients unique perspectives and effective solutions for their projects.
Our project consulting services includes a range of services for active projects, beginning from project concept through project completion. Whether it is owner’s agent, construction manager, or scheduling services Warner will:
- Maximizing Quality. We implement proven strategies that help clients achieve high-quality, cost-effective work commensurate with the design of their projects.
- Minimizing Cost. We effectively manage cost on projects by balancing the potential costs with the known costs to match each client’s desired risk-level profile.
- Managing Time Efficiently. We rely on our extensive background in working on a wide variety of projects to assist clients in developing, monitoring, and maintaining optimal schedule performance.
Warner offers independent expertise and judgment to accurately identify, document, and analyze every aspect of a project’s development and execution. Armed with this knowledge and the latest computer software and analysis methodologies, we counsel our clients in the preparation and execution of litigation strategies—strategies that have resulted in the elimination of significant expense, time, and frustration for our clients.
As an industry leader, Warner has contributed our invaluable construction expertise to more than 4,000 different projects worldwide, with construction values in excess of $100 billion. Our extensive client list includes federal, state, and municipal governments and agencies as well as corporate owners, real estate developers, associations, general contractors, construction managers, specialty contractors, design professionals, and attorneys.
At Warner, we know that time matters. Whether it’s an ongoing, complex project; a project mired in disputes; or a project with its own unique set of challenges; Warner’s global staff of highly experienced professionals, ranging from project managers to engineers to project claims analysts, can confidently handle any type of project that’s given to them. Using their diverse backgrounds and depths of knowledge in the services we offer, they bring to each client’s project a valuable advantage that is unmatched in the industry.
Examples of our vast project experience include the following:
- Local Experience. We have provided an array of project management services in the Washington, DC, area on a variety of projects, such as the Legg Mason Office Tower and Four Seasons Hotel and Condominium Residences in Baltimore, Maryland, as well as developed project cost and schedule controls for the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project in Virginia.
- National Experience. We have consulted on various aspects of projects throughout the continental United States for major commercial structures, transit facilities, and civil works projects, such as the New York Jets/New York Giants Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, and the Central Artery/Tunnel – The “Big Dig” in Boston, Massachusetts.
- International Experience. We have analyzed disputes and assisted with project management functions associated with numerous important international projects, such as the construction of Hong Kong International Airport’s main passenger terminal expansion as well as the Burj Khalifa skyscraper and Dubai Mall located in the United Arab Emirates.